Tuesday, November 18, 2008

CORRECTIONS FROM MY OLD POST


It´s true that nowadays talevision is becoming more a need than a luxury for people.
In my case television was almost everything for me, because you can always find something intersting to watch in it: like movies, sports, news, etc...
Also, there are things that goes around television, for instance my friends and I usually talk about tv programs.
I have to say that television right now "doesn´t exist for me anymore" because I don´t have enough time to watch it, due to school and that thanks to God, I finally find a job hahaha, so now I have the experience of living without tv. I have to tell you that at the very begining it was kind of hard to be without it, because whether you like it or not you miss your favorite programs, tv series and so on. But now I realized that television is not everything, that there is a whole world outside to explore. So now whenever I have some free time I try to do something fun, look for new hobbies, places, friends instead of being trapped in my little tv world.

No comments: