Sunday, September 14, 2008

MY BEST FRIEND


My best friend, Orbelin, and I have many common ideas. We both like to play soccer and we also like to go party very often specially on weekends. Whenever I´ve a problem at any situation he always stands by my side cheering me up.
In my opinion friends are like brothers and sisters.
The differences between Orbelin and me aren´t that significant. Right now he is studying hard because he wants to become a Doctor, myself in a near future I would like to be an English teacher, because I enjoy working with children. Orbelin is a very organized person and I´m a little bit disorganized. He´s talkative, but I´m very quiet and shy.
Between our differences we still have a lot of in common, we both like to play video games we can play all day long, we also like to travel and visit new places, we are planning this december to visit Guanajuato.
Although our differences, we have to much in common so that makes our friendship easier. Every time we see each other we just try to have fun and enjoy our lives.

No comments: